We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
18 Jan SLE Development Network beginning! Developing our SLEs to become SSLEs (Super Specialist Leaders of Education!)
18 Jan 4 people followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
16 Jan RT @stmatthewsbrad: https://t.co/X2pa1HhbTN #celebratingsuccess #schooltoschoolsupport @csptsa @OneEducation @bradfordmdc
16 Jan DHT and SLE development both on the agenda this week! A key part of our work is developing and growing our great leaders!
16 Jan RT @Stantclayton: No blue Monday here, it's a bright Monday! Wonderful start to the week with John Froud @zephtrust @csptsa https://t.co/EU…
16 Jan one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
13 Jan RT @Jo_c_gray: @csptsa have you seen the @OneEducation comp? Literacy support and books to be won for Schools and children https://t.co/ELQ…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Detailed guide: School-level annual school census: guide to submitting data
- Guidance: School-level annual school census 2017: guide
- Speech: Justine Greening: education at the core of social mobility
- Guidance: School census: notepad entries for COLLECT queries
- Guidance: School performance: key stage 4 similar schools
- Guidance: Key stage 2 to 4 English Baccalaureate subject ready reckoners
- Guidance: 16 to 18 destination measures (2016)
- Guidance: Key stage 4 destination measures (2016 revised data)
- Guidance: Performance tables: approved qualifications and discount codes
- Guidance: 16 to 18 level 3 value added ready reckoner