We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
30 Mar RT @Stantclayton: Billy Bantam helping to improve our football skills this lunchtime @DannyMylo @BradfordCityAFC @Pulse1Radio @csptsa @Cath…
30 Mar RT @stmatthewsbrad: Looking forward to welcoming fabulous author @spirotta on Monday #lovereading #inspiration @csptsa @Reading_award 📕📘📙✏️
30 Mar 3 people followed me and 4 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56GMX2H
30 Mar RT @SWCPSBradford: Tomorrow morning from 8.40am sees our first 'Pop-up Coffee Shop' as part of our fundraising for Catholic Care. All paren…
29 Mar RT @Reading_award: Great to spend the morning planning Literacy with teachers at St Joseph's, Bradford @Jo_c_gray @csptsa https://t.co/eTu…
28 Mar RT @OLStBrendan: A few lucky Year 5's had the privilege of attending the @csptsa #fischymusic day. The Year 5's were thrilled and were grea…
28 Mar RT @SWCPSBradford: We pray that the dignity of life is respected and remember those who have lost that dignity through age or infirmity or…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Speech: Justine Greening: unlocking the potential of a new generation
- Official Statistics: LA and school expenditure: 2015 to 2016 financial year
- Guidance: Apprenticeship funding: how it will work
- Transparency data: DfE: special advisers’ gifts, hospitality and meetings, 2016
- Transparency data: DfE: ministerial gifts, hospitality, travel and meetings, 2016
- Guidance: Children looked after return 2016 to 2017: guide
- Guidance: CLA return 2016 to 2017: technical specification
- Collection: Statistics: 16 to 19 attainment
- Research and analysis: Graduates’ career planning and its effect on their outcomes
- Research and analysis: Higher education: understanding participation gaps