We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
23 Jul 2 people followed me and 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
20 Jul one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
17 Jul 2 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
14 Jul 2 people followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
11 Jul RT @stmatthewsbrad: Dancing the Cha cha cha 👏👏👏@csptsa @AWschoolofdance @lauralodge208 https://t.co/TYeNu5zrzy
11 Jul RT @Stantclayton: Kindness elves arrived to bring me a gift. A wonderful candle for my worship table. I ❤️ my children @CathEdService @cspt…
11 Jul one person followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
Latest updates from the DfE
- Transparency data: Schools in England
- Policy paper: School and college performance tables: statements of intent
- Open consultation: National LGBT survey
- Policy paper: Apprenticeship reform programme: benefits realisation strategy
- Transparency data: Open academies and academy projects in development
- Guidance: Specific course designation: alternative higher education providers
- Research and analysis: Further education providers: variation in learner outcomes
- Research and analysis: Children’s services in England: repeat referrals
- News story: £16 million drive to boost maths skills for post Brexit Britain
- Guidance: 16 to 19 study programmes: guide for providers