We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
01274 493357 ext 328
Ignis (St Bede's & St Joseph's)
CSP TSA @csptsa
12:57 RT @olvschool: Joint staff training on Safeguarding for Our Lady of Victories and St Joseph’s. #keepingchildrensafe @csptsa @di https://t.c…
12:56 RT @stjosephskly: Joint staff training on Safeguarding for Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School and St Joseph’s. #keepingchildrens…
18 Oct Great RE Leaders Network today - lots of S48 updates and plans for our other sessions include High-Attainers, Assessment Systems and Worship
18 Oct RT @TheKeySupport: Want to know how the updates to the #Ofsted inspection handbooks affect you? Look no further: https://t.co/p5BUKsKWPH
18 Oct 3 people followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
18 Oct RT @FFTEdu: #schoolgovernor webinar training taking place tomorrow!! Register for your place now at https://t.co/AmQViJaawH #ukedchat #ukgo…
17 Oct RT @AndrewWarrenUK: Newly designated Teaching Schools gather in Leeds for induction training with colleagues from @TeachSchCouncil. Exciti…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Guidance: National funding formula tables for schools and high needs
- Guidance: National funding formula: how to interpret the allocation data
- News story: Hundreds of pupils on track towards fluency in Mandarin
- News story: New route into classroom for aspiring teachers
- News story: Jo Johnson calls for free speech to be protected on campus
- Research and analysis: Teachers’ pay reform: evaluation
- Research and analysis: Continuing vocational training survey
- Guidance: COLLECT guides for schools and local authorities
- Guidance: Pupil absence statistics: guide
- Research and analysis: Long-term apprenticeship model evaluation